Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Three pitches against some farging guy with 7/6 K/BB ratio and doesn't have much experience

Just farging awful

At least they'll be able to hear me boo them on Monday from a couple rows back

Don Ho

Another great choice of surfing this afternoon over watching this freeway pile up
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Just watched replay and I could not agree with you guys more:

This team does not deserve to be in any playoff
It really looks like this team doesn't even care
Pitiful loss against a team that you scratch your head and ask who in the hell are these guys?
Amateur hour is 100% spot on
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

kinda crazy how they have 9 road games in a row to end the season and the brewers have 8 in a row at home

they better play a quadruple header Friday cause they aren't getting any nat  games in between at least sat and Monday
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

not playing saturday and still having to win games will blow up their plans of having wheeler start g1 on normal rest

going to be interesting what happens here because saturday/sunday in DC seems unplayable. do they move the entire thing to say dallas, which as an empty indoor ballpark? i dont know. the nats are going to want the home dates and the phillies are going to want their ace on normal rest. and these games need to be played.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Mets-Braves is a more serious problem for MLB. I don't expect any clarity on the Phillies before they figure that one out.

phattymatty

How are the Phillies only +3000 to win the WS.  Seems like +7000 too low.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on September 28, 2022, 12:49:15 PM
Mets-Braves is a more serious problem for MLB. I don't expect any clarity on the Phillies before they figure that one out.

the phillies can conceivably play 2 on friday then play 2 somewhere else on sunday and get the games in that way.

atlanta looks safe for sunday. they can try to get 1 in saturday night, even if it goes late. then play 2 sunday. or push these series into monday and have some tuesday DH's to make up the monday game.

messy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Move Phils/Nats to somewhere else

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 28, 2022, 02:07:14 PM
Launch Phils/Nats into a volcano

They lost 8 out of their last 11...completely inexcusable. Thomson gotta go. Thanks for cleaning up the Girardi mess. I'm all over Joe Maddon. Great coach. Todd any word from Middleton on the coaching situation?

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/news/joe-maddon-phillies-2023/za2upvr9zxjnvd6b6vkh2mgx

Geowhizzer

If I had to take another 24 hours of Ian or watching another Phillies game, I'll take my chances with the hurricane.

Not that I have a choice right now!  :paranoid

MDS

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on September 28, 2022, 02:50:59 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 28, 2022, 02:07:14 PM
Launch Phils/Nats into a volcano

They lost 8 out of their last 11...completely inexcusable. Thomson gotta go. Thanks for cleaning up the Girardi mess. I'm all over Joe Maddon. Great coach. Todd any word from Middleton on the coaching situation?

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/mlb/news/joe-maddon-phillies-2023/za2upvr9zxjnvd6b6vkh2mgx

it wasnt at the game i was at but he was complaining to my boys about thomson

the last person i want to manage is maddon. hes absolutely washed

SD

He had a bad stint with the Angels but he has a long history of success and he's one of the best managers over the past 20 years.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I'm a no on Maddon, dawg.

MDS

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on September 28, 2022, 05:30:01 PM
He had a bad stint with the Angels but he has a long history of success and he's one of the best managers over the past 20 years.

he was run out of tampa and chicago and was a disaster with the angels...hes 1000 years old. stop

id also like to run this team out of town. give us back the a's