Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 08, 2022, 09:41:53 PM
Renowned Marlins fan lil guy is prob happy

they played 3 games with the marlins and all 3 were coin flips...this is after a horrid week against 2 mediocre teams

add it all up and its a 10 game sample size of the phillies being utterly dreadful. if they are going to play like this they are going to gag this away with room to spare
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I haven't watched since the beginning cause they are so MAGA but I don't know how you watch them now just cause they suck
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I wonder how many losses the Phillies piled up during her reign?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Rome on September 08, 2022, 11:31:02 PM
I wonder how many losses the Phillies piled up during her reign?

To the best of my poor math and analytical abilities, the Phillies' record during QE2's lifetime was...

7,059 - 8,073

She turned six during the team's first winning season of her lifetime... and 23 (and married for 2 years) during the second.  :-D

Geowhizzer

Enjoying Franzke and Kruk calling the game tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Same.

Enjoying them.

Not enjoying this top of the 5th

Don Ho

I'd rather talk about the Queen than watch Syndergaard pitch.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

So when does the Devil collect on his deal with Edmund Sosa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd60nI4sa9A

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully after the World Series

MDS

3-1 in this homestand against the powerhouse marlins and nats

j meet me on broad st
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Phils win, Brewers lose.

One win closer to getting their asses kicked in the playoffs!  :crazy

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 09, 2022, 10:37:55 PM
3-1 in this homestand against the powerhouse marlins and nats

j meet me on broad st

I'll grease the lamp posts