PhillyPhreak54

This one is gonna suck

Barring a miracle

Horrible loss

PhillyPhreak54

Angel - 1
Phillies - 0

Geowhizzer

I think Schwarber spoke for all of MLB right there.

PhillyPhreak54

While I'm pissed off at him being called out and then about to lose

My girl is like "who is that?"

"Kyle Schwarber"

"Oh he's cuuuute"

He'd probably strikeout with her too.

MDS

i looked at the mlb gameday after some of those close calls and they were all correct...last one to schwarber was just off the plate on espn but on the black on gameday. i dont know.

either way too close to take and either way angel or no angel these losers need to score a farging run. they are pathetic losers just like all the teams in this dumb city. i farging hate this place.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hey.

Still early, pal.

MDS

early enough for me to start a countdown clock on schwarbers contract
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on April 24, 2022, 10:35:11 PM
i looked at the mlb gameday after some of those close calls and they were all correct...last one to schwarber was just off the plate on espn but on the black on gameday. i dont know.

either way too close to take and either way angel or no angel these losers need to score a farging run. they are pathetic losers just like all the teams in this dumb city. i farging hate this place.

We can blame little Angel Hernandez all want but Angel didn't pop-up in foul territory wth the bases loaded and one out and last I checked Angel didn't strikeout with the bases loaded and two outs.  Nor did Angel strikeout 16 times. Don't recall Angel getting paid a ton of $$$ to bat .169 either, so correct, score some farging runs!!

This Colorado series is huge.  These clowns could easily be 7 or 8 games out by May 1.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

No doubt, the loss last night was on the lethargic Phillies lineup.  Pathetic effort on the parts of the multimillionaire superstars.

MDS

they spent $150 million on hitters that arent hitting, so in order to generate more offense, are sending down their only worthwhile position playing prospect so 2 mediocre veterans can play instead of giving him a consistent at bats

the phillies, the phillies

Geowhizzer

They're getting the gang back together.

Geowhizzer

MDS

when no one was watching, there, or caring....8 runs

typical loser team stuff

PhillyPhreak54

Haha yeah...just in time for people to watch tomorrow and they'll lose 6-1 or something

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous