Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

When Harper sees the ball, you see the $330 million man. Seemed like he knew he was sending that ball to Kensington as soon as it left Holland's hand.

Geowhizzer

The funny part was Kruk's "OH MY GOD" when Harper hit the ball.

Rome

Kruk's reaction was pure fargin GOLD. 

MDS

the phillies 2nd best starter is jason vargas but whatever world series lets do it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

That's awesome.

As was Krukker's oh mahhh gawd

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

this was probably the best phillies moment since cole's no hitter
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on August 16, 2019, 05:27:20 PM
Cut4 (@Cut4) Tweeted:
Once Bryce Harper made contact, the Cubs right fielder knew this one was over. https://t.co/uVbHwiBJZg

lolol

Rome

I busted out laughing only because it reminded me of playing a baseball video game in like 1984. 

PhillyPhreak54

Rhys is out tonight

And they miss Tatis Jr - out for the year

Don Ho

Well the high of last night will quickly wear off once you see VV on the mound.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.