Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Wouldn't you be quiet?

Two runs in 18 innings is utterly ridiculous. 

Don Ho

Oh Romy I'd be cursing like a drunk sailor but it looks like 80% of that crowd tonight is like Todd said the social media selfie crowd so you think they would be the ones cheering  come on boys you can do it you can win it in Houston but it was like Lincolns and JFK's procession rolling through.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

1st and 3rd 1 out you don't suicide squeeze a lefty Brandon Marsh why? At worst play at the plate he's out 1st and 2nd 2 outs.

Wheelers rested farg these piece of shteins

QB Eagles

I'd make as much noise as the Phillies bats, walking out of that in a daze.

Quote from: Don Ho on November 04, 2022, 12:06:54 AM
It'd be nice to get a game seven just for the excitement.  Has a Philadelphia team ever been in in game seven in a championship series in any sport?  Flyers one year?

The Hextall year

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Geowhizzer on November 04, 2022, 12:00:40 AM
Folk hero time.

Would you believe village idiot?

Enough of this.  I have to get up at 5:15.

MDS

they gave up 8 runs in 3 games at the bank and went 1-2. thats it right there

just horrible with RISP and houston made 2 elite plays in the field. hoskins is a disaster. castellanos has been trash all year and theyve somehow made it to game 6 of the world series. none of this makes sense.

its a house money run but they god damnit they just blew it

(i wasnt there but the crowd seemed again meh)
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Hurts_Defense_Superbowl on November 04, 2022, 12:11:11 AM
1st and 3rd 1 out you don't suicide squeeze a lefty Brandon Marsh why? At worst play at the plate he's out 1st and 2nd 2 outs.

Wheelers rested farg these piece of shteins

Buddy from LA texted me the exact same thing when Marsh came to the plate.  Abysmal at bat.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm sad.

Almost fought a few times. Bandwagon ass ho's

Just had an eagles fan get mad bc I told him no on snorting a line

Phillies in 7.

Don Ho

Last night I was embarrassed
Tonight was deflating

Watching Hoskins and Nick C flailing away at the plate and Hoskins defense was it for me.

And once again the crowd at CBP comes up small.  Go back home and watch Yellowstone.

Don Ho

All of you on the continent are lucky as you get to go to bed either right after or an hour or two after the game (I'm sure J's still awake beating the shtein out of the hotel mini bar right now) but these WS games end around 6 pm Hawaii time so I've got 6 hours before bed to stew about this and get even more pissed off.

And one last farg you Hoskins.

PhillyPhreak54

It's 3am

I'm hammered

farg Hoskins and te others for not getting a ducking hit with runners on

I want to fight but didn't Astros fans - wheels game of his life Saturday as ranger Sunday night and we win

Don Ho

More I think about this that Marsh at bat in the bottom of the 8th, oh man #%$& that was so awful.  All this talk of the suicide squeeze makes even more sense now.  Marsh has never got a hit against Pressly.  Dude strikes out on three pitches. 

MDS

no amazon numbers yet but the phils crushed the eagles

WS Game 5: 25.9 rating/50 share
TNF (WPHL): 8.7 rating/16 share
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Wheeler with extended rest reverts back to his dominant stuff, Phils win tomorrow 2-1. Then all hands on deck for Sunday.

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 04, 2022, 03:41:39 AM
It's 3am

I'm hammered

farg Hoskins and te others for not getting a ducking hit with runners on

I want to fight but didn't Astros fans - wheels game of his life Saturday as ranger Sunday night and we win

Drunky Jay is the best Jay ever.