Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Stuck with the Marlins feed on TV, but managed to synch the Phils' radio feed on my computer with the picture.

Franzke and LA FTW.

ice grillin you

i love franzke but anderson is straight garbage....his schtick wore out years ago
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Jesus H. Christ the entire bullpen stinks.  This is beyond awful
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

How are we still at the point where Alec bohm is playing third base
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I don't think I've ever hated a team more than this one.

Don Ho

Tonight was the season in a nutshell.  "The Ace" lures us in with a few good outings only to melt like a stick of butter on a cast iron grill (4 straight hits with 2 outs, can't get past the 5th inning), yes the bullpen can get worse (not even going to waste your time with stats), Joe G. is Joe Average, Harper going off with no one on base - appreciate the bombs but your teammates suck ass (All 13 of his home runs have been solo this season) and the defense, disgusting.  Knew it would be a struggle to stay a wee bit competitive but didn't see the white flag being hoisted by July 4th.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Apparently, the weather is giving us a break from this train wreck tonight.  Rainout.

Double-header July 16.

Rome

I'm pretty sure I just saw Matty catch Didi's laser shot.

Don Ho

Don Ho

So Howie is the smartest man in the room, Joe G is the dumb drunk cousin?

WTF is he doing?  He's taking Wheeler out with 2 outs top 8th?

PhillyPhreak54

Can the bullpen hold this one?

Good thing I've been drinking all day

Don Ho

They make you want to root against them.

Don Ho

Anxiously awaiting the impeding implosion.

Don Ho

So obvious Joe G. doesn't want to be here.  "I gave up the cushiest job in sports, being a network color commentator, for this shtein"