Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

hes given up the most hits in the league....dead last
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Harper out again.  Stupid DeGrom hitting him in the shin...

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

This team is liable to set the all time blown save record.

PhillyPhreak54

I hate this team.

Didn't watch but see Hoskins had another error in a crucial moment?

ice grillin you

hideous error to let the lead off runner on in the 9th who would eventualy be the tying run....good chance neris blows it anyway but good god rhys is bad

Geowhizzer

Last four games:
- Four "ninth" (last regulation) inning leads.
- Six blown saves.
- 1-3 record.

Launch this team into the sun.

Geowhizzer

Rome

Quote from: Rome on June 10, 2021, 05:52:47 PM
Neris is a trash fire in a dumpster floating in a sea of vomit.

MDS

i will never get over klentek thinking rhys could play lf. how they could come to that conclusion is beyond my ability to comprehend. he is quite literally unplayable at 1B yet they keep running him out there every day. and its like 1000th on the list of things wrong with them.

then he has the audacity to come and say oh the ball hasnt been bouncing our way but we're a really good team we'll go on a run. jesus christ. if he was playing for a remotely competent organization he would be a part time DH.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

1-0 late innings again
None of us shocked at the outcome
DeGrom, yeah we get it, he's God
BUT
Had Diaz, who was all over the place on the ropes
Nerris and JTR communicating like Helen Keller in a mosh pit
Ranger "the answer"
Rhys, Rhys, Rhys, you blow ass and you and the only run this tire fire is going on is to the trade deadline and dumping some of this feces.  Field a ball cleanly in crunch time and the press may be nice.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on June 26, 2021, 11:19:55 PM
i will never get over klentek thinking rhys could play lf. how they could come to that conclusion is beyond my ability to comprehend. he is quite literally unplayable at 1B yet they keep running him out there every day. and its like 1000th on the list of things wrong with them.

then he has the audacity to come and say oh the ball hasnt been bouncing our way but we're a really good team we'll go on a run. jesus christ. if he was playing for a remotely competent organization he would be a part time DH.

all he cares about is coming up with the next neat thing the dugout can do like that wave or the hat they put on now

Rome

He flashes the horns when he hits homers though. 

MDS

hes #1 on the list of people who need to go yesterday. move bohm over there and be done with it and hope he finds his power stroke.

mick abel went 5 hitless last night with 8 k's. bryston stott crushing at reading. if you move wheeler/nola now, you can get some high ceiling prospects back and maybe build a core off this. or keep them and win 75 games for the next 3 years.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

how good is degrom?

wheeler is having a great season and just passed degrom in strikeouts.....in 23 less innings