Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Why take him out?

67 pitches and not out of the 4th. Let him farging pitch. Stupid nerdball shtein

ice grillin you

he was clearly done...they were locked in on him and about to go off
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Super stoked the top prospect struggled to go 4

PhillyPhreak54

It takes effort to suck this bad in the bullpen.

Every other team finds guys who can hum it up there in the high 90s or low 100s with a devastating slider.

Except the Phillies.

They're going to blow another one.

SD

QB Eagles

The team has a number of problems but all of them shrink to insignificance compared to the historic train wreck of a pen. It's just funny at this point, enjoy it for what it is.

SD

PhillyPhreak54

7-0 isn't enough of a lead for VV and the pen

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Hahahahahaha

Brb gonna go shoot myself

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 20, 2020, 03:50:07 PM
It takes effort to suck this bad in the bullpen.

Every other team finds guys who can hum it up there in the high 90s or low 100s with a devastating slider.

Except the Phillies.

They're going to blow another one.

Yes, so true.  They must practice blowing ass like this.  Throw um all off Niagra Falls in a steel drum.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

It takes effort to blow a 7-0 lead.   Props to that pinheaded GM for assembling the worst bullpen staff in the sordid history of that loser franchise.

ice grillin you

It's actually worse than that...it's the worst in mlb history...third worse is another Phillies team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its pretty easy to handle a loss like this when you have decades of a resistance built up to them

the phillies will always be a special kind of embarrassing. if i had any strength of character i wouldve found something more productive to do a long time ago. instead, here i am, watching connor brogdon and reggie mcclain.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

None of us can quit them.

Although I will say that I've learned to handle losses better. In all sports. Before I couldn't watch other games or highlights. Now? I can still enjoy other games.

I've enjoyed watching Oakland play this season. Minnesota too. I get jealous when I see other teams plucking prospects from their farms though. The Phillies farm is comparable to one built on a superfund site and everything pulled from there is missing a limb or has six eyes.