Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Wasn't full National unfortunately

I didn't get the game down here

PhillyPhreak54

Double digit runs prior to a Nola start

Buckle up tomorrow

MDS

i dont know what janky ass mlbtv you have but i get every fox game on mine...step up your game son

normally a nola start + random crappy lefty = guaranteed phils L but man the cards are gonna be firing up the bus before the game starts
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah if I was at home sure. Not at the restaurant we were at. Just the regional fox game

I just saw who the Cards are throwing tomorrow and yeah they better beat that dude silly

PhillyPhreak54

Would be nice for JT to wake his ass up

Geowhizzer

This team definitely leads the league in shooting itself in the foot with men on base.

Geowhizzer

Great start by Nola today.  Hopefully the bullpen can close it out.

Of course, the lineup could help out a bit more, too...

PhillyPhreak54

Enough offense and Nola was really good. Kimbrel tried to farg up but thankfully didn't

Keep it rolling

MDS

i was hoping for a j temper tantrum after the double but alas

we saw nolas wife after the game...she kinda look old in person but on ig she is fine. had them see through booty pants going though. anyway she said they really like it here but im guessing they really like money too.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

I think in the end it may be years rather than solely dollars (not saying that the $$$ aren't important) that entices Nola. He just strikes me as the kind of guy that would value the security.

I think the Phils are in the mix, especially with the dearth of quality pitching in the FA market, but I see another more desperate team giving the extra year or three to land the deal.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep I agree.

Everyone needs pitching so I can see someone overspending on him. Angels, Cubs, Mets...the usual characters.

Don Ho

Agree J!  Those were the three teams I had as well as Padres (those clowns are going to clean house) but I bet he ends up somewhere weird none of us had on our radar like Arizona, A's (soon to be Las Vegas), Rangers.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I hope Kimbrel sits this series.  He looks tired and has struggled of late.  That got nerve wracking yesterday although the runners left on base was equally as annoying.  That should have been another double digit game yesterday.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

God dammit Walker.

Two outs

Walk
Double
IBB
Two run single

Don Ho

Todd are your ears ringing? I have been quoting you and your theory on pitchers and wins equate to squat the last 10 minutes. Jesus Christ this farging guy stinks.