Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Lorenzen and Rodolfo The Red Nosed Castillo eh? That's it?

Bang up job, Dave. Didn't need a power RH Nat. No sir.

As we watch the offense hit dribblers.

MDS

i feel like they're not sure harper can just play everyday at 1B, so if schwarber is going to be in LF like 40% of the time, that cuts down on the need for a bat there.

castro crushes LHP. good under the radar pick up.

ultimately the phillies have very little to offer teams. they werent trading their 3 pitchers or crawford. lee was the movable prospect who they could part with since hes basically blocked and a low ceiling player at that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

8 hits allowed. Come on Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Fitting they'll be shut out after not acquiring more offense. The cry for help went unanswered

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Go get Jean Jean back.

PhillyPhreak54

And here's where it blows up.

It'll be like 4-0.

And then the Phils get 3 and lose.

PhillyPhreak54

Whew.

Yune-your Mar-te clap clap clapclapclap

PhillyPhreak54

lol Alcantara looks like Cy Youn against these fools. Against everyone else he's Sean O'Sullivan.

Geowhizzer

Good to see the Phils proving DD right in not getting a bat at the deadline...

Go Birds.  :cfhead  :cfhead  :cfhead  :cfhead  :cfhead

MDS

marlins using robertson for a 3rd straight day and he didnt have it...that pitch to castellanos was amateur hour and amazingly nick hit it out

PhillyPhreak54

Well holy shtein.

Color me shocked

PhillyPhreak54

Ain't over yet.

Sir is coming in

Walk walk HR

PhillyPhreak54

Old Sir is back?

Impressive win.

MDS

the credit for that win is destroying the marlins pen yesterday...they had to turn to robertson for a 3rd straight day and he wasnt sharp

macro > micro