Week 8 - 49ers: Free Win

Started by MDS, October 24, 2017, 09:19:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

I mean, this blowhard is technically right about the 49er QB failing to lead the WR well on 3rd down plays...but at the same time, either of those players make an emminently catchable ball, they get the 1st down.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 29, 2017, 01:37:19 PM
I can't hear the tv are they saying why fletcher isn't on the game?

nope

Diomedes

Crowd pissed that the facemask was missed.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Missed facemask

The constant pressure on Wentz is annoying. Every single play he's got heat on him

ice grillin you

holy shtein Kelce got blown up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

It's not so much the O-line looks like shtein the Niners are overloading the sides. They need to adjust.

Diomedes

It would have been ticky tacky to call that facemask, I can't fault the refs for letting it slide.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

how much more of this til we can say forget the records Dallas is better than the eagles

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on October 29, 2017, 01:39:59 PM
It would have been ticky tacky to call that facemask, I can't fault the refs for letting it slide.

I don't either. His head never turned or anything. Technically, by the letter of the law it was a penalty because you can't event touch a qb's head, but I'm fine with not calling it as long as it's consistent.

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe Doug The Genius can mix a few screens in once in awhile?

SD

He grazed his facemask. Good no call. I'm pretty sure the refs just completely missed it otherwise it would have been called.

ice grillin you

celebrating a tackle after a 40 yard punt

cool

Don Ho

Wentz, the Houdini act is good maybe once a season, you used your quota.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

I love that Chris Long picked up the Connor Barwin role. Situational pass rusher, white guy, great contributor to causes that piss white people off.