Ex-Eagles In The NFL

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 03, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Thorson signed with Dallas' PS

Diomedes

The "intel" angle is silly.  What could Washington possibly learn from Smallwood (or Hester) that they don't already know?   They play each other twice a season and have, like, 18 angle game tape on every single snap the Eagles have played for years.  But Smallwood is going to give them something they don't know? 

Makes more sense to me that they just plain don't have better players than those cast off by the Eagles.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

It's not impossible to give a team a 0.001% edge by informing about what a particular signal might mean, but NFL teams generally aren't winning by executing a bunch of top secret plays that every fourth string RB has memorized. Everyone pretty much already knows what the other team does. All these teams are swapping tons of players, coaches, scouts, etc. constantly, and 95% of what a team does is right there on the tape.

Geowhizzer

Well, if the Eagles lose to Washington, I know where I'm putting the blame:

Rome

Smallwood was barely noticeable.  They won't miss him one bit. 

PhillyPhreak54

The main post is updated. Included coaching connections this year too

QB Eagles

Another year of being amazed that some of these unexpected guys are still floating around in the NFL in their 30s. Damion Square?? And CF alum AQ Shipley.

PhillyPhreak54

Bills signed Byron Marshall to the PS
Howard Mudd resigned from the Colts

QB Eagles

Foles just threw a rainbow TD and got smashed on the play, looks injured.

QB Eagles

Jay signal. Raheem "Walter Payton" Mostert was the Niners leading rusher today.

PhillyPhreak54

Haha yeah he's looked decent out in SF

PhillyPhreak54

Colts cut WR Marcus Johnson

Bengals signed LB LaRoy Reynolds

Washington signed DT TY McGill

Rams cut OL Aaron Neary

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Poor Donovan.  Burned crisp by a cipher.  I look forward to his contribution in the next episode of Big Brother NFL.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger