2017 College Football

Started by ice grillin you, May 25, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

Why would chip kelly rather be a qb coach than HC at UCLA?  You serious with that?

PhillyPhreak54

Of course he's serious.

Hot takes, man.

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 25, 2017, 04:59:29 PM
Why would chip kelly rather be a qb coach than HC at UCLA?  You serious with that?

because if he was serious about the nfl hed be in the nfl...instead he wants to be bmoc in the minors

its cool the big stage isnt for everyone. i am a worthless person working a worthless job for a worthless company. i know the feeling.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

He's a coward for not taking a truly challenging job in an ultra-competitive conference.  This is weak ass backsliding on his part. 

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on November 25, 2017, 05:22:46 PM
Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 25, 2017, 04:59:29 PM

because if he was serious about the nfl hed be in the nfl...instead he wants to be bmoc in the minors

its cool the big stage isnt for everyone. i am a worthless person working a worthless job for a worthless company. i know the feeling.

He's not serious about the NFL - whatever that means.  Hes serious about $ and his brand and control.  Regardless - an anonymous qb coaching job does nothing for him.  The idea that he should take that is silly. 

MDS

if he wanted to be a head coach in the nfl that was the job he was taking...thats what im saying. he clearly does not, hence him sitting the year out and crawling back to the pac12.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Eagles_Legendz

Alabama has missed about 13 tackles this game.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PhillyPhreak54

Iowa State vs K State ending was bonkers

PhillyPhreak54

The Schiano thing with Tennessee has been crazy

They've rescinded their offer

MDS

the same people calling for his head all support moore and trump

i think this has more to with tenny believing it can do better and the sandusky thing being a convenient cover but jesus these hillbillies and their dumb minor league football

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 25, 2017, 05:21:06 PM
Of course he's serious.

Hot takes, man.

lol....one of the hottest ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

im talking to small time college football fans who think their minor league is on par with the big boy league

why bother

ice grillin you

if you have a good nfl resume or are a young and up and coming coach theres a handful of OC jobs in the nfl better than the ucla job but thats about the list

however chip had his shots in the nfl so in all likely hood no matter what he took next he was never becoming an nfl HC again....if you factor in that then ucla was way better than every single non HC job in the nfl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

surround yourself with hot 20 year old coeds at college games or fat middle aged drunk mean at nfl games.

chip is not dumb.