Started by ice grillin you, March 28, 2017, 05:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 19, 2017, 08:35:55 PM
if thats real dallas xmas is at home not on the road

not real

week 17 games are scheduled for 100 and timeslots are moved after week 16
chargers road game is 100...thats 1000am in la
both cowboys games are primetime games which is an impossibility...one is going to fox
eagles/rams will not be a thursday night game on nbc in week 15. thats just not happening.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

teams were just told their skeds....here come the LEAKS
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

sept 24 vs. nyg
dec 3 @ sea
dec 10 @ rams
dec 17 @ nyg

id suspect seattle is 425 national or snf...one of the giants games is probably snf

Rome

So three straight on the road including two games three time zones away on b2b weeks.

SOLID. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on April 20, 2017, 03:02:28 PM
including two games three time zones away on b2b weeks.

You mean like the Eagles specifically requested?

MDS

sept 10 @ wsh 100
sept 24 vs. nyg
dec 3 @ sea
dec 10 @ rams
dec 17 @ nyg

only way sept 17 is a home game is if its snf
dec 24 obviously home
cant be home oct 1 in the afternoon...but could have tnf, snf or mnf that week
week 17 against dallas

ice grillin you

So three straight on the road including two games three time zones away on b2b weeks.

SOLID.

at least they will most likely get the last two games at home which would actually matter except a. they most likely will already be eliinated and b. they have never been very good at the linc
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Quote from: QB Eagles on April 20, 2017, 03:21:58 PM
including two games three time zones away on b2b weeks.

You mean like the Eagles specifically requested?

I know they requested b2b on the west coast.  I just didn't think the NFL would saddle them with a third straight on the road. 

MDS

teams get 3 road games all the time...do you get 2 on the west coast then another one? not often. but its a short trip and tv >>> eagles travel

MDS

sept 10 @ wsh 100
sept 24 vs. nyg
nov 26 vs. bears 100
dec 3 @ sea
dec 10 @ rams
dec 17 @ nyg
dec 25 vs. raiders MNF
dec 31 cowboys 100

ice grillin you

MDS

dont know if its home or road yet

ice grillin you

Rome

Quote from: MDS on April 20, 2017, 03:51:36 PM
teams get 3 road games all the time...do you get 2 on the west coast then another one? not often. but its a short trip and tv >>> eagles travel

They'll be jet-lagged like a motherfarger and theoretically they could be in a push for the playoffs. 

It's not a huge deal, just surprising.   Just the price they pay for being awesome, I guess. 

BigEd76

01: SUN 9/10 at Washington 1PM FOX
02: SUN 9/17 at Kansas City 1PM FOX
03: SUN 9/24 vs N.Y. Giants 1PM FOX
04: SUN 10/1 at L.A. Chargers 4:05PM FOX
05: SUN 10/8 vs Arizona 1PM FOX
06: THU 10/12 at Carolina 8:25PM CBS/NFL Network
07: MON 10/23 vs Washington 8:30PM MNF
08: SUN 10/29 vs San Francisco 1PM FOX
09: SUN 11/5 vs Denver 1PM CBS
10: BYE
11: SUN 11/19 at Dallas 8:30PM SNF