Buddy Ryan - Pour One Out

Started by Rome, June 28, 2016, 08:17:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: phattymatty on June 28, 2016, 10:31:54 AM
i sometimes watch him punch kevin gilbride when i'm feeling blue.

Ha

smeags

buddy didn't pull any punches.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

smeags

QuoteA life-long horseman, Buddy named one of his animals Fired For Winning, a jab directed at Norman Braman, who hired and fired Buddy. Buddy referred to him as "that guy in France." You could hear the snickers in the back of the class room where the cool kids sat.

BigEd76

Quotecriscarter80
Condolences to Rex, Rob, and the rest of the Ryan family. You saved my life with tough love.

PhillyPhreak54

Trying to figure out who else is in that pic...looks like a 52? Jesse Small?

smeags

probably all laughing about the sad running game the team had.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

loser city remembers loser coach
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 28, 2016, 01:18:27 PM

It looks like Todd Bell

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

With that defense, some pretty damn good WRs actually really good WRs, an all pro TE, an out of control QB who did enough to win, shame he was 0-3 in the playoffs.  The Rams playoff game and his last playoff game against the Racists were awful. 

Rome

That Redpotatoes game was one of the most disappointing I've ever been to and I've been to my fair share of zesty Eagles letdowns.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Don Ho on June 28, 2016, 06:39:43 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 28, 2016, 01:18:27 PM

It looks like Todd Bell

Good call. 52 before Small

BigEd76

Apparently Buddy lied about his age and was actually 85

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on June 28, 2016, 06:53:00 PM
That Redpotatoes game was one of the most disappointing I've ever been to and I've been to my fair share of zesty Eagles letdowns.

Randall playing like ass, zero offense, Jim McMahon experiment, Ben Smith TD called back, losing at home, seems like yesterday and it still sucks.