This Is Gonna Suck: 2016 Phillies Season Thread

Started by MDS, April 04, 2016, 04:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

i got vizcaino on my fantasy team so a save would be cool
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Me too.

But no.

Phillies win, you dick. That's cooler

MDS

wont get mentioned because this should be all about vv melting down, but odubs was on base 4 times and scored 1 run

guys i dont think this offense is any good
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I'm fine with him leaving Vinnie in there. Low pitch count. Learn to work out of a jam.

Tommy Joe has to come up. Maybe Knapp too.

MDS

knapp sucks. joseph does too, but hes worth a look over darren rough and the shattered carcass of choke

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

maik plate discipline is horrible

he is going to fail miserably in this sport if he keeps doing this

PhillyPhreak54

Ruf...get off this team

Blanco getting hit hurt their chance of scoring. He gets the run home

farging hell

SD

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

and the guy im facing has jenmar....great job phillies, i hope you love this hentz win

PhillyPhreak54

Caring about your fantasy team over a Phillies win. That's you to a tee.