Flyers 15-16 Season Thread

Started by Rome, October 09, 2015, 10:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

in the middle of November they had a legit shot at it and I was rooting for them to get the number one overall pick
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Flyers in FOUR, stillupfront's mom. 

IN OR OUT?

ice grillin you

OUT

all i can think about is getting nick shultz off the roster next year....as far as this year everything is whatever

SD

Too early to talk offseason moves? Probably not

I hope they trade one of either Sanheim or Morin and a pick for Drouin. They have enough defensive talent in the pipeline...also remember Del Zotto will be back. They need a talent like Drouin on offense.

ice grillin you

id do morin in a heartbeat...but I think sanheim has top 2 potential...not saying I would never trade him...but I think he should be kept to maximize his potential

SD

I like Morin's game it's just he was taken with the thought he'd eventually become better offensively. Hasn't happened and probably never will. Agreed on Sanheim.

Rumor I saw at the deadline was Morin/Laughton/Flyers 1st for Drouin. Yzerman will definitely deal him during the draft.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on April 09, 2016, 09:21:58 PM
I like Morin's game it's just he was taken with the thought he'd eventually become better offensively. Hasn't happened and probably never will. Agreed on Sanheim.

Rumor I saw at the deadline was Morin/Laughton/Flyers 1st for Drouin. Yzerman will definitely deal him during the draft.

I cant see tampa trading him just cause they need him to replace stamkos

SD

He's 100% gone. I know he's playing now but there's too much bad blood for them not to move him.

Rome

It's funny you used the term, "bad blood" because Yzerman specifically said in an interview that there was no bad blood between him, Drouin or the Lightning organization.   It's a total crock of shtein because of course there is.  A guy demands a trade then gets sent down to farging Syracuse, absolutely lights it up, then gets called back up because the team needs him.   Yeah, I'm sure he's feeling just peachy after being abused the way he was.

I would love to see him in a Flyers sweater, btw, but I just don't see it happening.

ice grillin you

stamkos is leaving tampa this summer...that's who needs to be in a flyers uniform

think hes going to Toronto tho

Geowhizzer

Flyers' scrubs beating the Islanders' scrubs.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 10, 2016, 11:34:05 AM
stamkos is leaving tampa this summer...that's who needs to be in a flyers uniform

think hes going to Toronto tho

They have zero chance at getting Stamkos.  It's retarded to even suggest it because of the cap restrictions.  The only way they'd get him is to trade Giroux and that ain't happening, Whitey.  Sorry.

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 09, 2016, 04:08:33 PM
ed has to be dying right?

After Lauren Hart got done singing God Bless America she blew kisses into her phone. She was FaceTiming with Ed Snider.

right

PhillyPhreak54