Holy Crap, They Suck: Phillies 2015

Started by MDS, April 05, 2015, 12:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

HA!  Victorino's face on that last swing.  I miss that coconut head.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on April 09, 2015, 09:21:22 PM
No matter WTF they're pulling out of their ass to celebrate the caps are hideous.  I usually love throwback stuff.  These are awful.

I don't think they're that bad but matched up with their current uni's they look hideous

ice grillin you

exactly...they look ridiculous on the current uni's but would be amazing on the original johnsons
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: Munson on April 09, 2015, 04:58:58 PM
Got front row tickets for free tonight. Not sure what line we're on (assuming it's one of the lines and not in the OF). Look for the goon with the beard and the old school eagles black and green knit poof ball hat.

I keep seeing a beard with a green hoodie.  You?

Like J said,  show the TV booth the finger.  Matt Stairs useless dribble and T Mac's "This isn't over" shtein are quite annoying.  Matt Stairs got all worked up insisting that it was regular yellow tape on Papi's bat.  Ben Davis and Mac think it's tennis racket tape.  I know, riveting shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: SD on April 09, 2015, 09:34:18 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on April 09, 2015, 09:21:22 PM
No matter WTF they're pulling out of their ass to celebrate the caps are hideous.  I usually love throwback stuff.  These are awful.

I don't think they're that bad but matched up with their current uni's they look hideous

Agreed.  After I posted that they showed a shot of the hat on the field by itself and it wasn't half bad.  As IGY said, you're going to go throwback go all in.  Guess on a Wednesday night in horrible baseball weather and a 3/4 empty stadium didn't justify it.

farging Hawaiian! :boom

SD

Quote from: Don Ho on April 09, 2015, 09:38:38 PM
Quote from: Munson on April 09, 2015, 04:58:58 PM
Got front row tickets for free tonight. Not sure what line we're on (assuming it's one of the lines and not in the OF). Look for the goon with the beard and the old school eagles black and green knit poof ball hat.

I keep seeing a beard with a green hoodie.  You?

That cat looks like Todd. I met Munson once...pretty sure that's not him. Are there people with yellow face masks on a few rows back or am I seeing shtein

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Todd and Munson at a game together?!

Mattheau and Lemon?!

Dogs and cats?!

Mass hysteria

MDS

im not at the game....its too damn cold and this team sucks ass
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i believe choke and GRIT are a combined 2-23 now
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

smeags

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 09, 2015, 11:37:03 PM
No...2-23 not 80.

80 is probably the team's combined WAR.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PhillyPhreak54