Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 26, 2013, 12:58:21 PM
Pick 3 WR

Cruz @ KC
Garcon @ Oak
Boldin @ StL
Torrey Smith @ Buf
K. Thompkins @ Atl

cruz, boldin, smith, imo
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

All "which WR" questions should include whether or not it's a PPR league.

All hot women should beg for my jizz.

Now...

My options at TE in a non-PPR league are:

Vernon Davis @ STL (Questionable)
Jared Cook vs. SF

I have to set my lineup within a half hour or so because I'm going to the meaningless Baltimore vs. Toronto game tonight and won't be able to update my roster once we learn if Davis is going to play.  Do I roll the dice and put him in as the starter, or stick with the safe bet and start Cook?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Stick with the safe bet, I have Cook going tonight in my other league. I started Daryll Richardson last week who was questionable until game time, he played two snaps and netted me zero points. The Rams D blows but SF's offense is struggling.

Diomedes

I will take your advice, despite the facts that you are an icehole who has never played fantasy football before this season.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Left Davis on the bench this week.  Normally that TD would annoy me, but Ive got Thomas going against Eagles D on Sunday.

Diomedes

SD

If any of you guys use fanduel, enter code 2222 and they'll match you dollar for dollar up to $200. I heard the ad on the radio this morning, went into chat, and the guy credited my account $25.

Munson

Decided to give this a try this week.

Where is there an option to enter a promocode? I don't see it anywhere on the add deposit page...
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

reese125

im in for $125 on various head-to-heads and tourneys this week

fellas.. next week lets lets do a 3 man battle, actually lets make it 4 with matty. ill set it up tuesday

SD

In

I've never actually entered a game yet, next week will be my first.

Munson

My broke ass only deposited $25, so $50 with the bonus, but I'll be down to try a small thing like that next week. Just obviously don't have a lot of cash to throw up hah

SD

That's all I put in, it's a pretty cool set up, you play someone with a cap. There are a bunch of $2 games so it's not like you need a shtein ton of money.

Both Mike Williams and Vincent Jackson are playing today. I have both playing in my other league so I've been sweating their questionable status. Every other player I have either played Thursday night (Givens, Richardson) or has a bye.

reese125

youre going to find out real quick that fanduel is way better than playing a full season of fantasy

SD

Opinions on this trade needed:

I'd get Doug Martin (Tampa has a bye this week)

I'm giving:
Chris Johnson (has been awful this year)
Colin Kaepernick

I'll just pick up another QB when Brady has a bye.