Random sports stuff thread

Started by Eagaholic, March 18, 2013, 01:18:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Yeah, not a great idea to stride toward a speeding racecar on a dark dirt track wearing your black race suit.  Sad story.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The dude got spun, got pissed and made the last mistake he'll ever make.

shtein is pure natural selection.  Darwin, baby.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Rome on August 10, 2014, 08:39:51 AM
The dude got spun, got pissed and made the last mistake he'll ever make.

shtein is pure natural selection.  Darwin, baby.

Pretty much.

MDS

tony stewart killed a guy

that was murder

wow
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

ice grillin you

lol

QuoteKevin Ward, Jr., killed when he was struck by the right rear tire of a sprint car driven by NASCAR star Tony Stewart, is a tragedy almost beyond comprehension
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

ice grillin you

farg all the innocent brown children being blown up in the middle east when its impossible to even comprehend that morons death

Rome

Seriously.  A redneck got pissed at another redneck for cutting him off in traffic.  Then he got out of his car and got ran over.

How the farg is this a tragedy?   It's a Saturday Night Live skit waiting to happen.

MDS

because someone famous killed someone else

this isnt about the guy who died...he was some nobody...its about tony stewart murdering someone else
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

if tony stewart himself died it wouldnt even be a blip on the radar of incomprehensible shtein

MDS

it wasnt even that big of a deal when dale earnhardt died...it was a story for 2 seconds

but tony stewart killing someone is a big story. OJ knows.

SD

Michael Phelps was arrested for a DUI

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger