2012 - 2013 Philadelphia 76ers Regular Season Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, October 31, 2012, 08:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

MollySully is the real deal..I may have actually fallen in love tonight.

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles_Legendz

seems reasonable in light of the curry/lawson deals

SD

I wanted Lawson in the draft. In hindsight is everyone happy with Holiday or would Lawson had been the better pick?

ice grillin you

rather have jeru....lawson is already tapped out as far as ceiling...jeru is two years younger and more importantly like a half foot taller...i like lawson and hes much quicker than jeru but because of his size hes limited on both ends of the court...its really hard these days to be a lead guard and under six foot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

how irrelevent is ET on this team, i saw him in a camera shot in the 4th quarter and i had totally forgot about him.

spencer had a great game but lavoy was awful last night, his rebounding isn't as good as it should be. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

Quote from: SunMo on November 01, 2012, 10:17:26 AM
how irrelevent is ET on this team, i saw him in a camera shot in the 4th quarter and i had totally forgot about him.

this ludicrous point forward crap that they try to run with turner needs to stop

i said this the day he was drafted....he cant shoot or dribble at an acceptable nba level

so why are you going to play him out high with the ball in his hands...get him down on the block to take advatange of his size...hes actually pretty decent finishing in the lane

Eagles_Legendz

nick young and defense don't get along.  his help equal smacking whoever is driving in the lane, and he's abandoned his assignment on the perimeter for awful double teams a handful of times already.

Dillen

Turner is a Hoyda and sucks.

Nick Young is even worse. Dude takes the absolute worst shots. Mike Breen made the obvious point 'its like every shot he takes he's falling away', fargin stupid. Everything bad that people said about Young over the offseason was confirmed in just the first quarter I've seen this season. Good thing is I probably don't see Doug putting up with that shtein for long, so eventually I doubt Young gets any minutes.

Dillen

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on November 04, 2012, 01:08:40 PM
nick young and defense don't get along.  his help equal smacking whoever is driving in the lane, and he's abandoned his assignment on the perimeter for awful double teams a handful of times already.
Then there was a possession where Kidd was against Young 1 on 1 on the wing, took him off the dribble and layed it in. Before that possession, J Kidd hasn't made a move to the paint since 2005.

Eagles_Legendz

missed the beginning, what happened to richardson? 

Dillen

Rolled ankle on a cameraman behind the basket going for a rebound

ice grillin you

has there ever been a more empty double double in the history of pro basketball than evan turner today....god he sucks

Dillen

I said the exact same thing to my buddy after the game. Verbatim 'Somehow Turner had a double double, which was like the most invisible double double in NBA history'

Don Ho

Quote from: Dillen on November 04, 2012, 01:43:10 PM
Rolled ankle on a cameraman behind the basket going for a rebound

Did you see the same cameraman continue to film Richardson rolling on the court in pain?  "Not my problem".
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.