Keeper League 12

Started by Sgt PSN, July 19, 2012, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

How much is this league...$25? Commish, do we pay you on the road like two seasons ago? Or do you want us to mail you the check?

Let me know. Maybe we should bump it up to $30? Due to inflation of course.

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

It's $20 per person paid to the winner at the end of the season. I collected in Nashville bc you and sarge are moderately retarded and insisted.

I am of course open to upping the $$$ but unlike everything else in this league, where I simply announce my decisions and expect you monkeys to fall in line, I will not dictate a league cost increase here. If everyone agrees we'll up the price of poker. Otherwise, it stays $20.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I think the league would be greatly improved by the following:

price increase...at least $25 per year, and paid up front, so the winner doesn't have to chase people for his due
two more teams
fewer keepers: QB, RB, WR, TE/D/K, Rookie
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Put it to a vote. I'm cool with changes in the name of improvin the group's experience, although I have no particular desire to reinvent the wheel.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

I have no idea how we would add teams in a fair way, but this much seems true:

Each team is stacked.
Each draft serves only to a.) grab rookies and b.) stock the bench.

hbionic

So...this would start next season if we agreed? Or squeeze it in before kick off?

rjs246

Any non-monetary changes would take effect next season but that should be self explanatory. Any changes to league buy in could happen this year if agreed to.

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

I'll vote for at least a $25 buy-in this season.

My vote is a  :yay

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

I'm in for $25 this season.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk