Your 2012 Philadelphia 76ers Offseason Thread

Started by ice grillin you, June 24, 2012, 02:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

this should actually be a huge relief to everyone...the fact this is all happening before they try and max him out

as i said when they got him btwn his attitude and arthritis this is not someone you want long term
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

still better than having sour puss igwadala around
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

if iguodala is on the court and bynum isnt then iguodala is a much better person to have...altho neither are long term solutions

MDS

if you told me before the deal it was 50-50 bynum never plays again id still do it

they currently have the second best center on the planet on their roster. granted, his knees are shot. granted, his attitude is more than questionable.

but the 2nd best center who might or might not play is the 2nd best center who might or might not play. so its better than noting, which is what they were without him.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont care if hes the 1st best center ever as long as they dont max him out

MDS

because of his injury problems can you see a team that he would want to go to maxing him out?

nba execs are morons but if you do that you might as well light money on fire.

ice grillin you

worse players than him have gotten awful deals

MDS

next time you see tony d tell him

or tell one of the owners when you guys meet up for hannukah

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 24, 2012, 01:50:50 PM
if iguodala is on the court and bynum isnt then iguodala is a much better person to have...altho neither are long term solutions

That other players seem to be on the rise shouldn't be a surprise now that he's gone.

BigEd76

phattymatty

BigEd76

ice grillin you

i think it will basically be silence

the people like sd know they shouldnt hate him as much as they do and wont boo....and the people who realize that he was a good player dont really like him enough to cheer because of his personality