2012 - Philadelphia Phillies, At Least Cole is Staying

Started by SunMo, April 04, 2012, 09:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagles_Legendz

I know whenever I see that the Giants released someone and he plays the field, my first impression is always that the Phillies should go get him because the Giants have such a dearth of offensive talent of their own.

PhillyPhreak54

Victorino
Polanco
Jimmy
Pence
Wiggington
MAAAyberry
Ruiz
Galvis

SD

SunMo

they are gonna go Pierre and Thome i think for right handers, well at least thome 2 times a week.

farging mayberry better do something or domdom is gonna steal his postion
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

im watching this game on an app on a game system thats hooked up to the internet

we can do this but we still have people that vote for rick santorum. america.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Eagles_Legendz

Freddy Galvis era has begun ladies and gentlemen.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

It's always great when your 8 hitter hits into an inning ending double play, not only does it waste the runner on base it also fails to turn the lineup over. They might think about having Galvis hit in the 7 hole or having him bunt to avoid this shtein.

MDS

Don Ho

Not walking Chooch with Galvis on deck?  Hello!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SD on April 05, 2012, 02:55:04 PM
to turn the lineup over. .

Wheels?!? Is that you?!

Atta boy, Chooch.

1-0 good guys

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.