Social Media

Started by Diomedes, July 18, 2011, 04:13:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: hbionic on November 03, 2011, 01:32:31 PM
Honestly, how many of you would be my friend if I signed up for facebook?

I would.  But I'd also put you on ignore so it would be like you're not really there. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on November 04, 2011, 09:04:49 AM
"Good Pizza, Good Friends, Good Times"

Would you like to log in to MyFace? What's your password?

Seabiscuit36

Ask one of the reminder questions:  What color are your panties
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

hbionic

I have sold out...for business purposes.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Sgt PSN

A sports group I belong to on facebook as a couple members who have DH's face punch photo set as their profile pic. 

ice grillin you

hipsters dont punch people
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Yeah....not really sure why I typed Dio instead of DH.  Then again, I have been fantasizing about Dio a little more than usual lately.  Either that or I saw Dio's post right above mine and had his name stuck on the brain. 

Zanshin

Facebook keeps wanting Judas Diomedes to be my friend, but I have a hard time believing that Dio actually uses the thing.

Diomedes

As it turns out, Facebook is useful for doing utterly meaningless things like communicating with the other losers who play the same nerdy game as you.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Who's the dude in your profile pic? Looks familiar, but I can't place it. Also, no idea why Facebook pimps you out every day.

hbionic

Quote from: Zanshin on January 13, 2012, 04:56:39 PM
Also, no idea why Facebook pimps you out every day.

Maybe because he is heavily penised?

*I don't think that makes any sense. Anywhere. At anytime.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Zanshin

Thanks to facebook, I'm going to get half of the millions hbionic wins in the lottery tonight.