2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

that's on farging charlie leaving kendrick out there

6-5 blue jays on a 2-run shot by Bautista
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Eagles_Legendz

And that's what happens when you try to let Kendrick pitch 7 innings.

BTW--Charlie looks like a farging blind man with those glasses on.

MDS

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 01, 2011, 03:32:18 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 01, 2011, 03:23:12 PM
oh no kendrick in line for a win

HES SO BAD

You were saying?

probably pulled the trigger a little too early but yea, kendrick shouldnt have been in there. then again they have 2 relievers so he had to stay.

in a perfect world not only is kendrick not starting but stutes or big truck can come in there.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I understand him still being in there. I don't understand the first pitch to Bautista in that situation. Complete mental mistake.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I guarantee Kendrick either shook him off and/or completely missed his spot. Don't blame the hispanic guy, racist.

MDS

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phillymic2000

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

little break on the misplay on the utley double but its all good

bottom of the order coming up for basticho, too

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

zzzz yawn

another win for the best team in baseball. off to sleep.