2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PhillyPhreak54

another farging lucky bounce

season over

Furcal and Punto

farg me

Hawk

Atleast with that error the season will end with a Ryan Howard K.

ice grillin you

no chance thats not an infield single for every other team in the playoffs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Eagles_Legendz

Sgt PSN

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 07, 2011, 10:52:54 PM
no chance thats not an infield single for every other team in the playoffs

exactly

farging bullshtein ass shtein...goddamn Furcal dives and then they get lucky

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

At least A Fraud won't be alone for very long as the only player to end a playoff series in consecutive years with a k. 

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

it goes without saying this is the worst choke in philly sports history...not that theres much competition as philly teams are never good...but this is is the most disgraceful pathetic performance by a team in the history of the city...the really frustrating thing is it was so obvious even in spring traning how the season would end up...the offense has sucked for a year and a half and it was clear it would be their downfall...its kind of like how we all saw how bad the eagle linebackers and safeties were in traning camp
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Why is Prick Stockton so enamored with Choke batting in the ninth?