2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 02, 2011, 05:51:24 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 02, 2011, 05:14:21 PM
how bitter is Havas going to be when the phillies win tonight

They'd better win, or I may lose my job tomorrow killing a student!

May beat you to it as junior has a club basketball game in 3 hours.  Yes, I'll probably miss a majority of the game so going into the gym I'll already be rabid.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Nice pitching by Lee and a nice stab by Polanco to get out of that inning.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Geowhizzer

Just missed a homer.  Nice start to the inning.

Hopefully the gritty black hole can do something.

Munson

good job by the fan to realize at the last minute that he was about to farg things up and pull away
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Geowhizzer

Geowhizzer

Sgt PSN

Geowhizzer

Don Ho

Take out all your anger against fatty and those douches across the parking lot tonight.

Geowhizzer