2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 27, 2011, 07:23:07 PM
No one really cares if the Braves make the playoffs. Whereas, there are a lot of people rooting for the Sox to complete the choke job.

Just got through telling my pop that same thing, more people want to see the Red Sox Nation suck dick than they do the Braves or Cardinals.  Well I didn't say suck dick to my father.  I may have said choke on dick.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on September 27, 2011, 07:36:57 PM
tbs hasnt aired braves games in like 6 years, rome

Plus we'll get enough of Joe Simpson in a few days.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Sgt PSN

Don Ho

Nothing like the sound of 12,000 people doing the tomahawk chop.

Especially when a well executed double play shuts it up.

Rome

Dip and shtein spend a solid 10 minutes talking about how great the Phillies defense has been.

The result? 

A Rollins error on about as routine a ground ball as you'll ever see.

Reason # 16 quadrillion why both of those dicksuckers need to GO.  FOREVER.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

That did crack me up.  Great defense, few points better than Tampa, blah, blah, blah and on cue Jroll boots it.

Don Ho

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 27, 2011, 08:05:31 PM
I didn't talk trash to Rollins today, sorry.

Work him into a frenzy this weekend will ya.  Tell him your contact in Hawaii saw what he was doing at Vic's wedding a few years back.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Probably just easier to tell him all Niners fans are gay and/or Jewish, then ask him which he is.

BigEd76

Buried 6-0 and not doing shtein against the Phils, the 2000 Braves fans at Turner are chanting LETS GO ASTROS

MDS

remember when the braves were better than the phillies?

that was a month ago
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

Oswalt and ODB were dealin' tonight...and the bats have awoken.