2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

Certainly not as good and dominant as Tommy Hanson, that's for sure.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Yes but whose stuff is the stuffiest? And how many books has Hanson read? These are the questions that I need answered.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD

Quote from: rjs246 on April 13, 2011, 10:09:10 AM
Yes but whose stuff is the stuffiest? And how many books has Hanson read? These are the questions that I need answered.

It comes down to this: Cliff Lee watches the Wire, Cy Hanson doesn't.

phattymatty

pathetic crowd last night. we bough $5 tickets and sat 2 rows from the field.

SunMo

do you have to make an effort to get down there or is it pretty easy
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phattymatty

zero effort.

we walked down in the bottom of the first and not one person said anything. i honestly think it was over 50% phillies yesterday.

Don Ho

What was the announced attendance last night?  I can't recall seeing a stadium that empty for a professional ball game.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

True, I got no sleep last night thinking about the attendance.  Drank all night, paced the floor, etc. It's just to much to handle at times.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.