2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

That might be the only thing that stops Amaro from doing something ill-advised.

PoopyfaceMcGee

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Quote from: SD on July 29, 2011, 07:41:58 PM
Any doubt Halladay pitches a perfect game tonight so the spotlight gets taken off the birds?

I think the error to start the game prevents that, but maybe Utley will hit for the cycle.

ice grillin you

wheels jizzing himself over utleys homer "MAN did that just jump off the bat"

farging thing was a classic pathetic cbp special that almost was interfered with by a fan
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 29, 2011, 07:58:29 PM
wheels jizzing himself over utleys homer "MAN did that just jump off the bat"

farging thing was a classic pathetic cbp special that almost was interfered with by a fan

I think a donkey would call a better game than Muff Wheeler

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe Howard can stop swinging at the farging eye high fastball?

Dude has been on them all week

PoopyfaceMcGee

Utley a double from the cycle after 3 innings. Howard waving at high fastball in ugly fashion. Braves trying to creep in on Pence negotiations.

Eagles_Legendz

If it keeps the Phillies from trading Brown + Cosart to Houston, have at it ATL.

MDS

theyre up 8-0 and you two queens are crying about some random ass ryan howard at bat no one even watched because this game is farging over

good job
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Once you've had carnal knowledge of a woman without paying for it, you can call me a queen. Until then, hail to the king.

MDS

define paying for it

because when it comes down to it Hoyda aint free