2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

no ones got more respect for easy than me and you know this
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

That Conlin piece was excellent.  It's a shame he's become such a bitter old prick because his work as the Phillies beat writer in the 70's & 80's was brilliant.

ice grillin you

he is a fleshpop but he basically always has been....hes still brilliant....i think the people who read him in the 70's and 80's have become bitter old pricks

MDS

its a little bit of both

him not voting for nolan ryan for being in the hall because of his winning percentage (really, this happened) was epitome of his old bitterness and that was 12 years ago. its only gotten worse from this point.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

His "hey you kids get off my lawn" routine has gotten beyond stale, but there are still occasional flashes from him that remind you of what a titanically excellent writer he was in his prime.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 23, 2011, 11:48:34 PM
Whats up with the hipster look he had going today?

i havent seen video yet but how farging hot did he look up there today

speaking of....in the 6th inning of todays game i had a bead of sweat roll from the back of my head straight down to my butt crack....i think thats called a plinko

MDS

ice grillin you

MDS

ice grillin you

MDS

ice grillin you

MDS