2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

whatever you need to do to make yourself feel better, go for it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

funny that youre the one with the money yet the one afraid to bet 50 bucks
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

im not afraid but 25 bucks is so insignificant its pathetic....im baby steppin my way up to three digit shtein....and even that is pretty depressing

MDS

this whole discussion is despressing

those of us that realize its not 1989 anymore know theyre gonna see baseball in october.

thats it, thats the list.

i never said it would be easy, i never said theyd win it all. all i know is they arent being caught by the small time marlins or these loser braves.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on May 09, 2011, 12:37:43 AM
all i know is they arent being caught by the small time marlins or these loser braves.

thats exactly what im banking on

MDS

put it this way

if the rockies are in their division its a fight and im not sure how it goes down

but one franchise quits and gives cody ross away for nothing and the other plays before 25 people in big september games and has someone named freddie freeman at first base.

ill take my chances with that.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on May 08, 2011, 11:18:59 PM
im almost positive if they take care of the mets, nats, astros, etc. and play .500 against everyone else thatll get them to 90/95 wins, then they just hopefully are clicking at that time.

Quotethey are going to make a move for a corner OF.

Two excellent points.  Take care of business against the likes of the Mets, DC, Astros, DBacks, etc. and even if they just split with everyone else 95+ wins should not be an issue.

And they will get another outfielder.

Right now the Braves are looking like a better team but if the FO does some major damage control in the OF and once the bums get healthy they'll be fine. 

It's only May 8.  Can't start panicing until at least mid August.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

They're only TIED for the best record in the majors. fargfaces.

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

Munson

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on May 09, 2011, 07:26:54 PM
Welcome back Joe!

Vazquez was getting hit hard too....looks like it's gonna be a high scoring affair
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer