Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I'm for it if for no other reason than the fact that Russell was at his best during the TO debacle and Haynesworth could bring similar fallout potential. 

rjs246

Yeah, that whole episode brought me to psychosis. The signing had me conflicted, then I sort of got into the TO mania bc he was so damned good, then the injury and the Superbowl, Mike McMahon, the training camp and offseason bullshtein, the suspension, situps. Jesus christ I'm getting all twitchy just thinking about it.

But I don't think Haynesworth could elicit that kind of response from me now. First of all, he's a sack of shtein with talent and not the HOF worthy player that TO was. Second, he hasn't signle-handedly destroyed any teams. Third, I just don't have the time or the energy to spend on these farging iceholes that I used to.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Geowhizzer

Quote from: rjs246 on May 23, 2011, 11:02:22 PM
Yeah, that whole episode brought me to psychosis. The signing had me conflicted, then I sort of got into the TO mania bc he was so damned good, then the injury and the Superbowl, Mike McMahon, the training camp and offseason bullshtein, the suspension, situps. Jesus christ I'm getting all twitchy just thinking about it.

But I don't think Haynesworth could elicit that kind of response from me now. First of all, he's a sack of shtein with talent and not the HOF worthy player that TO was. Second, he hasn't signle-handedly destroyed any teams. Third, I just don't have the time or the energy to spend on these farging iceholes that I used to.

And there will be no chance in hell that Haynesworth does situps in his driveway.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Quote from: Geowhizzer on May 23, 2011, 11:11:27 PMAnd there will be no chance in hell that Haynesworth does situps in his driveway.

that got a laugh
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

according to reports plax loves the eagles and the eagles love plax
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Uh, ok. I cannot imagine what the point of that would be. Plax, DeSean and Macklin looks neato on paper, but does this team really need another prison sentence experiment? Or an aging questionmark of a malcontent at a position of talent and depth? Makes no sense.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

actually it makes perfect sense...what is the one thing the offense has needed since TO left?...and right now more than ever....a big wr that can play on the outside and go get shtein

age is irrelevant because if they go after plax it signifies they are going all out to win now with vick...which is exactly what the attitude should be....plax...haynesworth...assy but classy....load em up lock em down and lets get this lombardi thing once and for all

or you can spend the next couple years following young clean cut content riley cooper develop

rjs246

Uh, that doesn't make any sense. That's the taterskins method of trying to load up on names with no sense of how they will function together or on the team in the blind hope that they will win it all in the first year together. I know that you love you some Danny but that shtein doesn't work as a one-year plan and one year is all you would get out of Hanyesworth and Plax, best case.

But your condescending comment about Riley Cooper was neat.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

the difference is that the taterskins load up when they suck and gus frerotte is their qb

the eagles have vick and made the playoffs last year

do i think they are on the cusp of winning it all and one player would do it no...but if they went all out and had a taterskins type spending spree and added the right pieces they could win...at the very least id like to find out what would happen.....the kinda good but not quite good enough stuff is so 2005

and riley coopers hair is neat...and content

reese125

jesus christ. it doesnt make perfect sense at all. the guy is still in prison.

so lets wait 2 years for Plax to blow out candles on his 35th b-day cake, to fully regain his speed--which wasnt even there to begin with--and hope he can outrun corners to go up and get shtein? Hes a 5/10 and out possession receiver at best at this juncture.

rjs246

Riley Cooper's hair is not neat, so now I know you're lying. He needs a scrunchy.

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

Quote from: reese125 on May 24, 2011, 12:31:33 PM
jesus christ. it doesnt make perfect sense at all. the guy is still in prison.

so lets wait 2 years for Plax to blow out candles on his 35th b-day cake, to fully regain his speed--which wasnt even there to begin with--and hope he can outrun corners to go up and get shtein? Hes a 5/10 and out possession receiver at best at this juncture.

lol...you dont need to out run corners if you are going to go up with them...by definition that means the corner and him are together and you will come down with the ball and he wont

and doublolol at waiting for a guy to regain speed he never had

you are not smurt

at worst hes a great red zone addition at best hes a probowler...also him and vick are tidewater brethren...the combo will be sick