Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on September 07, 2020, 08:14:08 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on September 07, 2020, 07:35:43 PM
Quote from: MDS on September 07, 2020, 05:48:34 PM
directv charges bars more of the sunday ticket package than you or i would pay, so some de recoup that with a cover. some dont. all legal. you cant rebroadcast nfl games or show highlights without clearance but you can gather people and gouge them silly to watch a live game

ppv events are the ones with the restrictions. they would probably shut this down unless the dude paid the insane fee they charge bars (which is why a lot do like $20 covers). its pretty ridiculous and most places cant make a profit off it, they just do it because their customers expect them to

I'm not exaggerating when I say I might have been to 200 different establishments that have had the ticket and I've never paid for or seen a cover

Didn't you and Matt pay to watch LII at McGillin's?

that wasn't the direct tv nfl ticket it was the SB which was on regular TV...it also wasn't a cover you actually had to purchase a ticket
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

I can't say how disgusting the idea of standing in a packed bar is to me now.  I see footage of people cheek by jowl in a pub and I cringe.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

do I have this right:

out before a game is played, when to return, no one knows
Javon Hargrave
Miles Sanders
Derek Barnett
Will Parks

Brooks and Dillard lost for the season.

Quez Watkins short term IR

Jeffrey still not playing.

Lane had ankle surgery a couple hours ago, will try to play.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

was the novacare built on top of an indian (feather, not dot) burial ground or something
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

this season definitely matters...nfl is a pos league anyway...but now we got the election of our lives and the pandemic...stop farging caring about stupid shtein...this is whats wrong about america

Diomedes

Craig James to IR

got a bunch of short, inside DBs..not much for the outside

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

below from a jimmy kempski tweet...not including sunday...titans loss HAS to be on there somewhere...id take out the saints just because it was never a game and they were so banged up...i wonder if its because i am in an eagles bubble and in reality it happens to every team but if it doesnt seem like even when good the eagles have an inordinate amount of horrible losses

fun fact: i was at four of these five

5 worst losses since the Eagles became a contender in 2017, IMO:

21-17, Panthers, 2018 (blew a 17-0 lead)
48-7, Saints, 2018
27-24, Lions, 2019
37-10, Cowboys, 2019
37-31, Dolphins, 2019

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah the Titans has to be on there

Saints is off bc they had no one healthy

QB Eagles

Yeah I think that list is legit if you swap out Saints for Titans.

Off the top of my head I would say the Cowboys have probably had at least as many deflating losses. Their excuse was Jason Garrett (and soon to be Mike McCarthy). Maybe it's because when the Cowboys are decent they have a hype train like no other team.

ice grillin you

yeah i dont necessarily mean bad losses cause you were the favorite or the last loss of the year was earlier than you expected...for example i dont count their loss to the eagles last year...zesty loss of course cause it was for the playoffs but it wasnt excruciating where as the romo slippery ball seattle game loss would qualify even if it was in the 3rd game of a 3-13 season

Diomedes

You all honestly impress me with your recall of games.  A couple weeks after any game, the details fade out. 

MDS

the cowboys loss in 2018 in OT (goddert td called back, douglas tip caught by cooper, fumble that wasnt) was worse than the one in 2019

last year just got they ass kicked. it happens. that year was a game they shouldve won.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Good point on Dallas

That "no clear recovery" and the OPI phantom on Gawdert were brutal