Around the NFL - 2011

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, January 05, 2011, 05:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

pft headline
QuoteRyan Clark's status up in the air for playoff game in Denver

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PoopyfaceMcGee

Raheem Morris fired and not happy about it.

I guess he didn't see how horrendous his team played the 2nd half of the season.

PhillyPhreak54

Irsay has fired everyone in Indy - including Bill Polian and his son per Mortenson

PoopyfaceMcGee

Manning and Polian are tight. Get Peyton!

ADDENDUM: Apparently Manning has already asked for a release/trade.

Feva

My news is way bigger than that...

The Bills fired their D coordinator and replaced him with Dave Wannstedt.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Diomedes

You are closer to home now, aren't you?

Get to any Bills games this year?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

Hell no. It's nearly impossible to get out of here during football season. Those weekends I can are (unfortunately) used to make Eagle games. 0 for 3 this year.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

BigEd76

Jeff Fisher is expected to interview with the Rams and Dolphins

PoopyfaceMcGee

I wonder if he'll wear the white disco pants.