Well, it's that time of year again: farg DALLAS!

Started by Feva, December 02, 2010, 11:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Eagles_Legendz

This game is huge.  I figure they're going to take care of the Vikings and Dallas at home.  If they lose this game and @ NY they have a very real chance of missing the playoffs.  Need a W here.

Farg Dallas.

rjs246

You have to like Andy Reid's track reconrd when he has extra taime to game plan.

Also Deion Sanders just told me that the Eagles are 4th in the league in time of possession. Hearing that made my brain melt and my penis burst and now I'm having a stroke.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

it would just be terrific if that stroke could kill you
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

If Asante doesn't play the Eagles don't win. No way they can cover Austin/Bryant and  to a lesser extent Williams with the slop that's out there now.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

shorebird

Feva

Quote from: SD on December 02, 2010, 11:59:04 PM
If Asante doesn't play the Eagles don't win. No way they can cover Austin/Bryant and  to a lesser extent Williams with the slop that's out there now.

That... and STOP DROPPING MOTHERfargIN PASSES IN THE MOTHERfargIN END ZONE!!!!!!
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

QB Eagles

Tomahawk

Quote from: EagleFeva on December 03, 2010, 12:28:36 AM

That... and STOP DROPPING MOTHERfargIN PASSES IN THE MOTHERfargIN END ZONE!!

I think I heard a commentator say that the Eagles have dropped 7 TD passes in the last 3 games. I learned to expect that from Small, Thrash, Mitchell, Pinkston, and whoever else, but with this team that's almost as unacceptable as the 80% TD rate the red zone D gives

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: EagleFeva on December 03, 2010, 12:28:36 AM

That... and STOP DROPPING MOTHERfargIN PASSES IN THE MOTHERfargIN END ZONE!!

And the dumb goddamn stupid ass penalties.

They drive me nuts

QB Eagles

Eagaholic

If Asante doesn't play the Eagles don't win. No way they can cover Austin/Bryant and  to a lesser extent Williams with the slop that's out there now.

I don't think the dallas secondary would be any better than the Eagles

farg dallas