12/26 vs Minnesota Favre's

Started by Sgt PSN, November 08, 2010, 08:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Farg that....Mama Sassy is out 700 thanks to this. Hopefully I can sell them for face and get back half the cash for her.

ice grillin you

if you had time to get them on stubhub you might have an outside chance.....this close to the game i cant imagine anyone would pay face for this particular game

cant you and one or two others go and then try and scalp the others in the lot to make some back...that way you will use a couple of them so you have less to get rid of and can use the parking lot as a place to try and make some money back....market is going to be horrible and you arent going to get near face but its better than trying to sell them to a pool of 20 people on the the internet....shtein if the tickets are in the lot on tuesday i may be able to move them for you
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

Cragistlist. Facebook status. Technology is good.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

phattymatty

Yeah I put an ad on craigslist this morning for just a few bucks less than face and surprisingly got like 20 emails from people. Worth a shot for face.

phattymatty

ice grillin you

gotta tack on 15 bucks for overnite shipping too

Sgt PSN

My tix are printouts, not the stubs so I can fax or email them once I have a buyer so I'm not worried about shipping.

I fly out tomorrow night and my sister and her g/f are driving out of town tomorrow as well. I absolutely have to be home by Wed morning otherwise I'd just extend my stay and go to the game.

ice grillin you

if you want fax them to me tomorrow at work....if you sell them elsewhere ill shred my copies....if not ill bring them to the lot and see what i can do

Sgt PSN

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on December 26, 2010, 07:08:09 PM

I fly out tomorrow night and my sister and her g/f are driving out of town tomorrow as well.

Were they going to the game too? Now I'm pissed, damn weather.

Sgt PSN

Yeah....me, squaw, sis, g/f and mom

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sounds like the worst group sex scene in pr0n history.

Sgt PSN

Not enough family for your liking?

PhillyPhanInDC

Sarge - sorry to hear you made the trip for nothing. I raced home from Philly this morning so I wouldn't miss it, and now have nothing to do. My brother has some relatives who are in from Arizona and are big Philly fans. They're stranded in Philly now, and would be interested in the tickets, all five, if you still have them. Shoot me a PM and we'll try to work out the details.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Rome

we're clearly all a bunch of farging iceholes here but damn sassy, that sucks.

sorry, bro.   for real.