2010-11 College Basketball Thread

Started by phattymatty, November 08, 2010, 04:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Quote from: MDS on March 16, 2011, 04:40:36 AM
akiba hebrew academy

Ha! My brother graduated from there a few years back. Jews represent.

What if Tamir Goodman was still at Maryland? Thats the real question to debate here..

SunMo

What is everybody's Final Four?

Mine:  Ohio State, Kansas, San Diego State, Kansas State
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

Quote from: DH on March 17, 2011, 11:37:36 AM
Quote from: MDS on March 16, 2011, 04:40:36 AM
akiba hebrew academy

Ha! My brother graduated from there a few years back. Jews represent.

What if Tamir Goodman was still at Maryland? Thats the real question to debate here..

what is your brothers name? theres where i went up until 10th grade before they told me to farg off
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

OSU
Duke
ND
Pitt

temple beats sdsu in 2nd round, too.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

DH

SunMo

wow people love pittsburgh.  they usually aren't a very good tourney team
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

DH

ive got em losing in the sweet 16 to utah state..

ice grillin you

im not super high on pitt im more high on their unbelievably easy draw...there are no great teams this year and anyone can lose just about anytime but its set up for pitt perfectly...their second round game will be against a mid major their 3 and 4 seeds are by far the worst in the tourney and their two is over seeded...i actually belmont playing them in the sweet sixteen thats how down i am on their bracket

and i dont count the usually arent a good tourney stuff...every year is different
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

I am going with the theory that SDSU can't lose to any team except BYU with Davies and will thus win the tournament.

MDS

heres a scouting report dunphy you drunk irish prick

COVER TAYLOR BATTLE

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on March 17, 2011, 02:27:40 PM
heres a scouting report dunphy you drunk irish prick

COVER TAYLOR BATTLE

There is no Y in TALOR, professional writer.