Sixers '10-'11 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, October 27, 2010, 08:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

I thought Turner played very well for his first game. Hes pretty smart with the ball which is very important. I think as he gains more confidence as the season goes on, and he becomesmuch more aggressive with the ball.

Nice to see the Sixers have some shooters on the floor this year. As igy said, the perimeter d still haunts this team, but I think Collins will straighten that out to a degree. Also, if Brand has to guard the top of the key the middle of the lane was completely wide open all night. Thats going to kill this squad with no interior big man.

Also, not too sure if Nocioni think hes a pt guard, but him driving to the basket any chance he gets is not his game. Stay on the outside and create some friggin space.

ice grillin you

nocioni will never ever create space unless its thru his smelly hairy armpits in some tight quartered euro trash cafe/bistro

he needs to spot up for jumpers or crash the boards like a tazmanian devil...that his game thats it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 28, 2010, 01:27:23 AM
nocioni will never ever create space unless its thru his smelly hairy armpits in some tight quartered euro trash cafe/bistro

he needs to spot up for jumpers or crash the boards like a tazmanian devil...that his game thats it

lol

just so we know if someone said a likewise insult about black people your head would explode
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 28, 2010, 02:26:35 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on October 28, 2010, 01:27:23 AM

lol

just so we know if someone said a likewise insult about black people your head would explode

an entire race of people who have been murdered almost thruout their entire civilized existence is not quite comparable to a double latte sippin hairy armed italian

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

MDS

youll give me mark davis and like it

farg you i aint no white boy

smeags

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 28, 2010, 02:30:37 AM

an entire race of people who have been murdered almost thruout their entire civilized existence is not quite comparable to a double latte sippin hairy armed italian

why are you bringing up jewish people ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BigEd76

Nocioni is from Argentina, but keep goin

reese125

ha--igy was never good at geography anyway.

lets not forget he didnt know Hawaii was a state in the US.

Don Ho

Igy?  C'mon man.  Hawaii?  shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

BigEd76

hey some people still think a passport is needed to go there

Don Ho

Just need goods to barter with the island chiefs.  Oh, and leave the white women.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

on 97.5 today, Missanelli said that in Chris Broussard's latest chat or column or whatever that Iguodala asked the Sixers to release him if the season goes bad.

1.  IF the season goes bad?

2.  who the farg is andre iguodala to be asking for shtein like that?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it