Yahoo Sports: Reid Wanted McNabb - Shakedown Howie and Joey B Wanted Kolb

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 05, 2010, 09:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 08, 2010, 10:01:59 PM
I read today that Shefter was saying that there's rumors that the Eagles took the taterskins deal because they preferred them to have Donovan for a few years versus Bradford for a decade...

Interesting theory. Not sure if I buy it or if I trust the Eagles FO to have that kind of forward thinking, but interesting nonetheless.

why would the Eagles be scared of a qb that hasnt played a lick of nfl ball? doesnt make sense. you now have a guy in mcnabb you have to worry about winning games against for the next 3-4 years--take care of that business first would be the smart thing.

and not saying bradford doesnt have a higher chance of being good based off his skill set, but he also has a good shot of being bum like many 1st rd qb busts.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

yeah shteins getting deseprate for pg when she starts posting deion takes

can you even fathom the number of  ::) if someone on this board posted a deion quote on anything
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phillymic2000

Deon is an idiot.

QuoteOne Andy Reid sidenote to all this. For the first time in years, he'll be able to play the whole "nobody thinks we're any good" angle. Almost every season during the McNabb/Reid era, the Eagles have been a popular or trendy pick to make noise in the NFC.

that made me laugh.

PhillyGirl

IGY, get over yourself. I just posted it because it was hilarious.

I'm not using Deion or Warren farging Sapp to prove anything.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen