Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Eagles_Legendz

Quote from: MDS on October 17, 2010, 11:29:18 PM
lol how many times have we seen that

bad sack, dump off, nonsensical bomb when you need 10

so glad this cancer is gone

It's ok, I'm sure he'll get them in FG range here.

Madson had a great year and is a great set up man.  I have no idea why it doesn't click for him in the 9th.

MDS

with a  5 run lead and edgar renteria on deck  no less

god i missed that j
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on October 17, 2010, 11:23:07 PM
it wasnt a 1-2-3 inning! the worst ever!

anyway bitches take the tampons out and watch mcnabb choke

watching a game with you must be like passing a kidney stone

no wayward comments. Everything on the straight and narrow.

Golf claps only?

PhillyPhreak54

You people are crazy.

Stone cold nuts.

Don Ho

What was with that long bomb on 4th?

Ha!  It's done Don. Hawaii boy Francisco.  Shocked fatty never brought him in as he is BYU.  He picked off Donnie in the NFCCG with Arizona.  Desean ended up knocking it out.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Sorry wrong thread.  More Donovan talk please.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 17, 2010, 11:34:46 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 17, 2010, 11:23:07 PM
it wasnt a 1-2-3 inning! the worst ever!

anyway bitches take the tampons out and watch mcnabb choke

watching a game with you must be like passing a kidney stone

no wayward comments. Everything on the straight and narrow.

Golf claps only?

nah theres just a difference between 5-1 vs. the giants and 5-4 vs. the yankees
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

And my comment was not to be taken literally.

So unwad your tighty whities and relax.

MDS

my balls are too big for tighty whities

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

i meant physically, not metaphorically

big sack

PhillyPhreak54

Hawk

Only Joe Buck would use a phrase as gay as "double dip"

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteManuel on Oswalt running stop sign: "What am I gonna do? Rope him? I'm not a cowboy. I may look like one, talk like one. I'm not."

I love Uncle Chuck