Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

i'm guessing he's watching television.

LBIggle

And they turned the lights off on all the fans still celebrating there... And their still not leaving.. Lol

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 27, 2010, 10:01:12 PM
how are you watching this

DirecTV's feed always stays on for post game shtein.

Rome

it absolutely looked like every person in the stands was a phillies fan.

what a zesty place to clinch, though.

meh - at least igy and matty are happy.  lol - iceholes.

Sgt PSN

LBIggle

I wish there was a need for a win it for wheeler tshirt.

Rome

PhillyGirl

"It was fun, but it's only going to get funner" - Roy Halladay 9/27/10

:-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

BigEd76

Munson

What the farg is So Taguchi doing in that last pic?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

I want to come home for a WS game. Who wants to sell me a ticket?

The BIGSTUD

This city is so electric during baseball playoffs, you don't even need to be at the games to feel it. I've been to Cottman and Frankford 3 times in the last 2 years for the Phils(twice in 2008 for NLCS and WS) and I plan on going back again this year twice more. It's almost like a drug now, my body needs it.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 28, 2010, 12:17:44 AM
I want to come home for a WS game. Who wants to sell me a ticket?

I say we meet Todd and all go together.  They get back this year I have to do it.

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.