Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Jesus christ you both need to take a cyanide capsule.
No one over analyzes anything worse than wheels except for these two schmucks.

I can't wait for the next riveting poost about why FF is terrible-yet-great or why *insert newest poster here* will fit right right in

Die Tmac
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on August 21, 2010, 10:21:14 PM
im not defending him

im just saying on an announcing level tmac is worse simply because he talks more

tmac talks too much is a homer and doesnt know anything about the game....ie hes like a million other announcers

wheels talks to much is a homer and thinks hes knows more about the game than anyone else thats ever lived....has a pomposity that eclipses no one ive ever heard and talks down to everyone including the viewers in a way no one has ever been able to pull off...oh and he tortured backstabbed and murdered two philly legends

i just dont get how anyone could think tmac is worse than wheels
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

I caught some of the Cubs game yesterday.  The Cubs were winning 5-0, and the announcers spent an entire inning talking about where the one guy gets his hair cut, including one place for his toupee and another for the hair he has left.

Let's just say there are a lot of awful announcers out there.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 22, 2010, 07:38:22 AMi just dont get how anyone could think tmac is worse than wheels

cause im saturated to wheels

wheels is like the jerkoff uncle than has been at dinners since you were 5. after a while you just simply learn to accept the situation.

tmac is the annoying in law who screams a lot, doesnt shut the farg up and is a mets fans who showed up a dinners 2 years ago. you havent dealt with him all your life and want hime GONE.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 22, 2010, 07:38:22 AMoh and he tortured backstabbed and murdered two philly legends

I heard that wheels was behind 9/11 also.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

@easy if you need to talk I'm here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

He's fine.  The wild card lead is now 2 games.

Thanks,
The Management...

BigEd76

all good

Thursday's sh*tty Kendrick/Wandy game will be on MLB Network for you southerners

ice grillin you

myers/blanton vs hudson/hammel
norris/nikky vs lowe/de la rosa
happ/halladay vs jurrjenns/rogers
wandy/kendrick vs off

PoopyfaceMcGee

Braves sweep.  Phils split.  Ed jumps off something taller than he is.

ice grillin you

smeags

well now, nice to see everyone got along here over the weekend.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

smeags

Quote from: FastFreddie on August 23, 2010, 11:23:30 AM
Who asked you, spankrod?

c'mon man i have internet known you for close to 10yrs and all you can muster up for me is spankrod ?

:-\
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it