Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Hey! Homerun Heidi! Not nice to see ya again, pal.

Both 2R shots were with 2 strikes

PhillyPhreak54

SunMo

Lol, what an unappreciative cretin you are.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

:-D That made me laugh.

What should I do? be happy?

Help me, Sunny!

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

No shtein.

But they didn't play well.

So should I be happy about that?

MDS

No but its kind of silly to get angry over every loss

They are gonna lose 60-70 games this year. Get mad at the prolonged slumps or awful losses. Otherwise what else needs to be said? Its baseball. Failure is a massive part of the game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

Here's your free advice...stop watching the Phillies like they are the Eagles.  One of 82 is a lot different than one of 16.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

I know they are not going to go 162-0, genius.

And I know they'll lose their share, but that still doesn't mean I have to like it

SD

Cliff Lee would have made a difference today

MDS

Cliff lee is gonna date your daughter when she turns 18 and make her hate men

BigEd76

TODD you got a mention at the tailgate today

MDS

What tailgate and what was the mention easy

Jesus substance helps rizzo

PhillyPhreak54