Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

hah, holy shtein I thought McCarthy was really about to pull out the "one goddamn hit" line from Major League.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Love Singleton already declaring the bums NL East Champs.  "Just going to cruise the rest of the year."  Ok.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

He said "Fandom" on the Braves broadcast.   :-D
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Don Ho

Eagles_Legendz

Don Ho

Don Ho

Freaks me out every time I see TMac.  Know a dude here who looks just like him.  I need more friends who like like Sarge.

Don Ho

Eagles_Legendz

Greg Dobbs is my most hated Philly.  I have no real reason or rationale for it-- besides the fact that he blows--but it's undeniably true.

Don Ho

LBIggle

Yeah, lucky bounce for the braves.. Lucky misplay for the phils.  They really need to get this run home. 

LBIggle

Motherfarg.  Cmon fans someones gotta maul him for that shtein.

Don Ho