Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

This is what drives me nuts. The inconsistency. They're smoking hot and then they get the "regulars" back and its back in the tank.

But I'm sure Todd will be here soon to soothe us.

Don Ho

2 1/2 out  might as well be 15 at this point.  Just a piss ass weak performance by the bats.  They're going to get their ass handed to um on this next road trip.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

its terrible now but all the evidence in the world says they'll start hitting soon

When soon is I do not know

Also as I said 3 weeks ago its all whatever until the atl series
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Mike Pettine, Jets DC, rockin a Phils shirt on Hard Knocks

Rome

you destroy these world champion/defending national league pennant-winning phillies night after night yet embrace mcnabb like he's a long-lost sibling.

you're a curious cat, my man.

MDS

He's what the other cf is talking about

Hate on whitey, shower love on the coloreds
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Pretty sure he bitched about McNabb after a bad game too.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

BigEd76

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 25, 2010, 10:41:25 PM
baseball sucks

this

the sport can be maddening. no matter how much better the phillies are than the astros, when a team gets into a funk like this they wouldnt beat a delco slow pitch softball team.

it happens to every team....but its seemingly happened to the phillies more than once a month this season. how in the hell are they still in this.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 25, 2010, 10:06:10 PM
Mike Pettine, Jets DC, rockin a Phils shirt on Hard Knocks

Former HC of North Penn HS Mike Pettine or former HC of CB West "RoidyRoid" HS Mike Pettine?

Also note that I am proposing a new thread title for these bums.

QB Eagles

Quote from: KDS on August 25, 2010, 11:18:11 PMit happens to every team....but its seemingly happened to the phillies more than once a month this season. how in the hell are they still in this.

Look at the NL competition. Cards can't even handle the Pirates. Braves could have run away with the division this week but choked. This might have recently changed, but it wasn't that long ago that I think I heard someone say the Phils have more hits since the All Star break than any other NL team. Madness, because it seems like in half of the games the offense struggles just to get to one hit. But that's how weak their competition is.

The BIGSTUD

I agree with KDS. How the hell are the Phillies still in this? Rollins sucks, Victorino sucks, Utley sucks, Werth is less clutch than Keith Van Horn, and Raul Ibanez other than a 2 and a half week stretch has been awful this season.

In all honesty, this offense is being driven by 3 players. Polanco, Chooch, and Howard before he got hurt. Right now it is just two players since Howard has sucked coming off the DL.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Kyle Kendrick saves all today at 1pm.