Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

chooch says your era is deceiving, wife beater.

LBIggle

lol fatty taking the extra bag.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

LBIggle

lol fatty trying to score on that.

LBIggle

Don Ho

Was that even close to being out?  farging mlb.com feed was crap as that hit the fan/railing/? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Unfarging real.

Jayson farging Werth gets picked off second on a goddamn IBB.

What a farging dumbshtein

Don Ho

That just didn't happen did it?

He has officially lapped Victorino in stupidity.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

That is something he should be benched for.

Absolute sit your ass down stupidity.

MDS

lol

i knew that would destroy you people
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Nah, we're still fuming about the run fatty gave up in the first.

LBIggle

fatty trying to show something.  werth getting picked off there was atrocious.

ice grillin you

you actually would give someone a pass on that play if he didnt already prove to be a complete crainal lump numerous times before....what i mean is that was just a brain fart as opposed to say getting picked off second with no outs and utley coming up because you took to big of a lead

man blanton is niiiice tonight...his location is the best its been all year....when he locates his fastball hes a damn good pitcher
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on August 23, 2010, 05:37:20 PM
Houston's lineup looks like one of those Royals/Indians/Athletics ones where you've never heard of 2/3 of them but they'll score 7 off Blanton

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 23, 2010, 05:37:20 PM
Ed's right.

Watch them rip Blanton.

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.