Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBIggle

i don't think anybody is getting back in time to help this team.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Phillie Killer Diaz goes deeeep to CF. 6 farging runs this inning.

Choking ass motherfargers. farg

LBIggle

lmao. this team farging blows. 

PhillyPhreak54

farging jerkoffs..i mean, they get a big hit from Choke and then Moyer comes out and gets raped. farg. farg.

LBIggle

well look on the bright side. at least they have a spot for baez to pitch in.

PhillyPhreak54

Find a spot on the farging waiver wire for this sorry icehole.

Lefties are killing him. Oh yeah, a double by a lefty.

farging way to show yourselves in a home series against the team you're chasing, gutless iceholes

LBIggle

which base will dobbs be stranded at?

1st.
2nd.
3rd.
picked off of first when he never had a chance to steal.

LBIggle

wow, how did i forget double play by valdez.

PhillyPhreak54

Answer; None

Wilson farging Valdez hits into his 14th farging double play

PhillyPhreak54

I hope they make me eat my words, but they have no shot to come back. None. Score 5 runs? Ha.

And when's the last time Victorino has thrown someone out?

Prove me wrong, make me look like a jerk.

LBIggle

no, they really have no shot. no one is stepping up.  even jimmy who got a few hard hits pulled two dumb shtein moves in not getting to 3rd on vics sac, then sitting back on the grounder.  even when they do something good they immediately farg it up somehow.  their not a good team right now and their injured.  as i said before i don't think anybody will be back fast enough to help them.

MDS

haha phreak is a comedy gold mine in this

the braves are a better team. the phillies are being raped by injuries. what can you do.

also i love this anger juxtaposed around your coddling homerism of mcnabb. its amazing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Red Sox have a shtein load of injuries and remain what, 2, 3 games out of first in the toughest division in baseball.  Where the farg is the Phils bench?  This team is in deep shtein if they continue with these kind of performances of not getting people home when they're on second or third with one or no outs.  I'm still fuming thinking about Werth standing on third last night.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

The BIGSTUD

The Braves lineup blows. The Phillies should still be able to score more runs. Glaus is playing with a bum knee, Chipper looks worse than Ibanez this season, they have Prado who is good, Heyward is out, and pretty much have a bunch of guys named Joe.

They don't have anyone close to the caliber of Howard or Werth. Well, that was until Werth started sucking.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.