ice grillin you

please let this game be the wake up call
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol @ francisco

god he is horrendous
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: KDS on June 08, 2010, 09:36:15 PM
lol @ francisco

god he is horrendous

Horrendous is being very kind

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Don Ho

QuoteRound 14, Chace Numata, C, Pearl City HS (Hawaii): Clocked at 94 mph, he led Pearl City to four straight conference championships. He compiled 28 strikeouts in 13 innings pitched with a 1.08 ERA.

Saw this kid pitch in the state playoffs.  Descent stuff but not major league material.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MDS

im sorry i didnt see his first even remotely successful game as a phillie coming, jonathan

how stupid of me

ice grillin you

whats funny is the first time in years you say anything negatibve about the phillies the guy comes thru

keep it up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

true, so please KDS start ripping on grit until he gets it straight.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

PoopyfaceMcGee

Every night the Phillies lose, we can blame Todd for not ripping on the correct guy.

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

LBIggle

LBIggle

leighton is already haunting my thoughts.  they just showed him at the phils game behind one of the dugouts signing a kids shirt instead of being stabbed in the face and neck by rusty aids syringes.

Don Ho

Baez, farging eh.  This offense is just a joke right now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.